This is the web site of MB1Call.com and the locate request form situated at structurescan.ca/locate-request/
Mailing Address: 7 Valde Avenue Winnipeg, MB R2C 2K8 Canada
Email: info @mb1call.com
The information we collect - You may be asked to enter your name and contact information. We collect information from registration, application, subscription, and locate request forms. Any information collected may be used in the following:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails. The email address you provide for order processing may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
- Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
Protecting your information - Our server service is secure transferring data via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. Only authorized personnel are permitted special access rights to our systems and are required to keep all information confidential. We do not sell, trade, or transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist website operation. Third-party vendors agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. Non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Cookies - If you’ve enabled cookies on your computer, information from your computer is transferred through your web browser allowing service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information. You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is sent, additionally, you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. Disabling cookies may disable some site functionality. However, you can still communicate with us by contacting us directly. Third-party vendors such as Google and Facebook may have enabled cookies to track advertisements and compile data about site traffic and site interaction. This information helps us provide site experiences. We may contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our site visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business.
This policy was last modified January, 2021